What’s in an access pass?
- a 6-lesson foundational course called Discover Your Voice that teaches you how to strengthen your voice, increase your range, improve your tone and get rid of vocal tension… including downloadable workouts you can take with you on your phone!
- an in-depth, 30-lesson course called Master Your Voice, which takes the foundational principles of “Discover Your Voice” and dives even deeper into how to truly be an artist with your voice—by learning to explore and master vocal tone, texture, dynamics, vibrato, phrasing and more.
- a course all about Taking Care of Your Voice that shares Charmaine’s top 7 tips for how to keep your voice healthy, including her favourite, tried-and-true natural remedies for getting rid of sickness!
- song tutorials about how to sing popular worship songs like “What A Beautiful Name”, “Living Hope”, “House of the Lord”, “Firm Foundation (He Won’t)” and more!
- practical harmony resources geared toward worship teams, like “The Role of a Background Vocalist”, “When to Sing Harmony on a Worship Team” and “How to Blend Your Voice with Other Singers”!
- video workouts and webinars which you can join live or catch the replay later—you’ll learn vocal warmup routines, vocal health tips, worship leading tips and more!
- exclusive access to The Worship Vocalist private Facebook community, where you can take part in group discussions and get help with your voice from the Worship Vocalist community!
- exclusive access to get feedback on your voice by submitting a video and receiving a personal assessment from Charmaine on where you’re at and how you can improve (at additional cost)!
- exclusive access to private, one-on-one sessions with Worship Vocalist Certified Coaches (at additional cost)!
What happens if I switch from monthly to yearly?
With our Yearly option, you’ll save 57% off the monthly rate with the convenience of one annual payment. You can switch to yearly anytime by managing your subscription in your Account settings. You won’t be charged on the day you switch, it will wait until your next billing date when you’ll be charged your new yearly rate.